Establishing a new workplace, or updating an existing one, can be a complicated process. It requires exceptional organization and attention to detail to ensure that your project remains on time and within budget parameters. If you are not a furniture expert, this can be a daunting task. Fortunately, our dedicated project management staff is here to assist you.
Our project managers will oversee and manage the entire process, from the initial order to the final installation. They will coordinate the efforts of the space designer, contractor, electrician, computer network installer, furniture suppliers, movers, and furniture installers. Additionally, they have access to warehousing space, furniture parts and equipment, furniture refurbishing and customization, used furniture brokers, and furniture installers to help ensure that the entire process runs smoothly.
Listed below are some examples of the services we provide:
- Attend related meetings
- Provide up to date customer acknowledgements
- Coordinate delivery and installation schedules
- Verify all vendor acknowledgements
- Create and review installation plans in advance
- Verify specifications, materials and finishes
- On site supervision during installation
- Prepare all orders for order entry
- Provide periodic updates to team on project status